CHANGING EAST ASIAN SECURITY DYNAMICS AND OKINAWA: Re-examining the U.S. Force Posture in Japan
Date & Time: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 10:30 – 3:00pm (registration opens at 10:00am)
Venue: Capital Hilton Hotel, 1001 16th Street, NW Washington DC 20036, Rooms Federal A & B (2nd floor) *A light lunch will be served.
- The Honorable Takeshi Onaga (Governor, Okinawa Prefecture)
- The Honorable William J. Perry (19th U.S. Secretary of Defense)
- Dr. Andrew Yeo (Associate Professor of Politics, the Catholic University of America)
- Dr. Morton H. Halperin (Senior Advisor, Open Society Foundations)
- Dr. Eric Heginbotham (Principal Research Scientist, MIT Center for International Studies)
- Dr. Fumiaki Nozoe (Associate Professor, Okinawa International University)
- Dr. Mike Mochizuki (Japan-U.S. Relations Chair, George Washington University)
Thank you for your interest, but RSVPs are now closed. Walk-ins are welcome to attend if there is space available after RSVP'd guests have arrived. Please contact the event coordinator at info@Okinawa-conference.com if you have any questions.